Monday 11 May 2015

'GRINDR' and 'UNTITLED ONE' by Russell Christie

TWO POEMS:

grindr

I wandered lonely as a cloud
that floats on high, o’er vales and hills,
when all at one I saw a crowd,
a host of golden daffodils.

=====

untitled one

Avoiding extraneous circumstances,
embarrassment at empty coffee jars,
he immediately unbuttoned his flies.

Open to suggestion, I sank to my knees,
an automatic response of neuronal relays.

After a coating of Pavlovian salivation,
I hinted he should return the favour.
He inferred such to be beneath
the dignity
of his position,
                              intractably,
he was no queen.

In a nutshell: he asked me to be a dog
and I followed on all fours to his room.

I was not in the least bit demeaned
for his erection was smaller than mine
and I always enjoy being reamed.

I liked the taste of his dick
but in the morning there was nothing in the fridge,
it was that sort of scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment