Wednesday 15 July 2015

Grindr (Subject to availability) by Simeon Simms

I lure you in with a 'Hey'
But let's chat
I want you to see what I see
and assume I'm the type of free that would tie himself to a tree
You want me?
Traveling to where you lay in jungles to make concrete sing
But hows about I don't make it too easy
Hows about I make you want me
but not just the part that grows firm in dreams
and leeks substances from time to time
Hows about I take my time
'Because I don't wanna get chop up tonight'
Sorry but I say what comes to mind
Unlike the others before me who came 
and vanished
With no opinion 
No life
So it's different this time
You're hooked
You want me but why should I want you?
Can you feed me?
Take me to go see a movie
I want three bottles of wine and a spliff...
If I agreed to come without letting you know me, you wouldn't have even offered me a drink
Hows about we meet half way
Hotel?
Pay for my cab
Pay for my sex
Is that what this is?
I mean, I don't want to give it away for free
To become just like the others before me
What do I do?
Hows about I don't do this
I'll put myself
Back on a dusty shelf
Brackakakat!
Hows about that?

No comments:

Post a Comment